About the Book :
C How to Program, 7/e introduces procedural programming in C and object-oriented and generic programming in C++. It’s appropriate for introductory and intermediate level C and C++ programming courses. It includes
Interesting Facts :
- New Secure C Programming sections.
- Code tested on GNU gcc and Visual C++®.
- GNU gdb and Visual C++® debugging.
- Problem solving, data types, control statements, functions, arrays, pointers, strings, formatted I/O, structures, unions, bit manipulation, enumerations, files, data structures, pre-processor and more.
- “Making a Difference” exercise sets.
- Searching and sorting with an introduction to Big O.
“An excellent introductory computer science text based upon the C programming language. While C is a complex language, this book does a good job making this material accessible while providing a strong foundation for further learning.”
—Robert C. Seacord, Secure Coding Manager at SEI/CERT, author of
The CERT C Secure Coding Standard and technical expert for
the international standardization working group for the programming language C
“The extended examples, along with the supporting text, are the best of any of the C texts I’ve seen. Running the code for the supplied examples in conjunction with reading the text provides students with a laboratory for gaining a thorough understanding of how C works.”
—Tom Rethard, University of Texas at Arlington
Preface. 1. Introduction to Computers, the Internet and the Web. 2. Introduction to C Programming. 3. Structured Program Development in C. 4. C Program Control. 5. C Functions. 6. C Arrays. 7. C Pointers. 8. C Characters and Strings. 9. C Formatted Input/Output. 10. C Structures, Unions, Bit Manipulation and Enumerations. 11. C File Processing. 12. C Data Structures. 13. C Preprocessor. 14. Other C Topics. 15. C++ as a Better C; Introducing Object Technology. 16. Introduction to Classes, Objects and Strings. 17. Classes: A Deeper Look, Part 1. 18. Classes: A Deeper Look, Part 2. 19. Operator Overloading; Class string. 20. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance. 21. Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism. 22. Templates. 23. Stream Input/Output. 24. Exception Handling: A Deeper Look. A. Operator Precedence Charts. B. ASCII Character Set. C. Number Systems. D. Game Programming: Solving Sudoku. Appendices on the Web. Index.E. Sorting: A Deeper Look. F. Introduction to the New C Standard. G. Using the Visual Studio Debugger. H. Using the GNU Debugger.
- : C How To Program
- : Paul Deitel
- : PHI Learning
- : 8120348273
- : 9788120348271
- : Paperback
- : 976
- : English
You may also be interested in
Java How To Program 9/e PB Rs.695 Rs.569
DisclaimerShipped by Infibeam.com
The following policies apply for the above product which would be shipped by Infibeam.com
1. Infibeam accept returns if the item shipped is defective or damaged
2. In case of damaged or defective product, the customer is required to raise a concern and ship the product back to us within 15 days from delivery
3. Return shipping costs will be borne by Infibeam.com
4. Infibeam will send a replacement unit as soon as the return package is received
5. Infibeam does not offer any cash refunds